Wednesday 4 January 2012

It is a sucess !

Today I cooked Apple Crumble Sundae!

Yesterday I gave you all the recipe, and now I began to cook it. For all of you that want to make this recipe I strongly reccomend it because it is so easy!  You do have to turn on the oven at the beggining instead of  when it says, because the oven won't heat up enough to cook for 10 minutes, as I learnt by it taking 15 minutes. I will now upload some photos....



This is me (little munchkin) blending my butter, flour and sugar.








My mums beautiful bowl. The mixture with my amazing cookbook.





The brown sugar, the apples and lemon juice all have to cook in this saucepan for 15 minutes, but for us it took about 20!





My mixture had just come out of the oven boiling hot.










This is the finished product! There's only 2 here because I don't eat apple crumble, so I just made it for my parents. There going to have 1 more each tonight because they loved it so much.


4 comments:

  1. That looks awesome honey. It was even nicer tonight than last night. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering. That looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for my comment Abradypus!

    ReplyDelete