Saturday 14 January 2012

Banocolate Cookies!

Today I made Banocolate cookies. Now, I don't like banana, but I liked this!

My cookies are made out of chocolate and banana.

I really think you should try it, so here is the recipe......


Ingredients:

  1. 1 larde ripe banana
  2. 100g of unsalted butter
  3. 100g of light brown sugar
  4. 1 medium egg beaten
  5. 100g of plain flour
  6. 1/2 tsp of baking powder
  7. 50g whole porridge oats
  8. 100g of plain chocolate in chunks

Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180deg c and grease 2 baking sheets with butter. Peal and slice the banana and place in the food processor.
  2. Add the butter, sugar and egg until smooth. add the flour and oats and polse until combined.
  3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in  the chocolate chunks.
  4. Drop heaped dessertspoons of the mixture into the sheets. Flatten them then bake for 15 to 20 nimutes. Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.


There you go, some lovely banocolate cookies that taste amaxing so please try and make them and tell me how you got on!





This is the finishing result of some of my favourite cookies.

3 comments:

  1. They sound lovely...if only I hadn't given up chocolate for January :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I couldn't give up chocolate for a whole month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're 12 now??? That's great, you've got your own blog. I'm really impressed. I'm 12 and could never do something like this. I've just started buying the ingredients online.

    ReplyDelete